Jamie Strobel, a Licensed Massage Therapist from Carlisle Pennsylvania, was a four-sport athlete at AFNorth International School before continuing her education and soccer career at University of Dubuque, Iowa. Jamie graduated with her Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science and a Minor in Coaching, finding a passion for the human anatomy. In 2014, Jamie went to Harrisburg Community College where she obtained her License for Massage Therapy and followed her mentor Mike Walters into the world of sports massage. Through this study, traveling, watching, and working on athletes at events such as the Metzger PA State Open Tennis Tournament and USA Olympic Weightlifting Nationals, she worked alongside DPT's, DO's, and Athletic Trainers.
Her goals are to help educate, and spread knowledge of the benefits of massage, help athletes reach their performance goals, and give back to the gyms and athletes with which she works with.
Jamie currently participates in triathlon training, white water kayaking, and diving to stay active.
Jamie’s Credentials Include:
- Licensure through state of Pennsylvania (MSG009065)
- Licensure through state of Ohio (#33.022782)
- Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (#1051651)
- Member of American Massage Therapy Association (#1345650)
Other Sporting Events Worked Include:
- Harrisburg Marathon, Harrisburg PA
- National Championship, USAW Washington DC
- American Open #3, USAW Grand Rapids MI
- Run For The Fallen, Indian Town Gap PA
- IIGO Mountain Bike Team Relay, Marysville PA
- William H. Metzger PA State Open, Harrisburg PA
- Arnold Classic, Columbus OH
- Weightlifting League, Hilliard OH
- Ragnar Trail Relay, Dillon State Park OH
“Where there is heart, there is passion”- Unknown
Triathlon Training at Wagnors Gap, Carlisle PA